Gazza Bianco – Bianchello del Metauro DOC
- Blend: Biancame (Bianchello 100%)
- Production area: Carignano di Fano
- Type of soil: tufaceous
- Age of the vineyard: 15 years old
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Exposure: South-East
- Yield: 9-11 tons per hectare (about. 3,5 kg each vine)
- Harvesting method: hand-picking into crates and immediate crushing
- Vinification: gentle crushing of whole bunches, fermentation without skins at controlled temperature, ageing on fine lees.
- Alcohol content: 12,0 % vol.
There are no reviews yet.