Illa – Marche Rosato IGT Organic
- Blend: Sangiovese 50 %, Montepulciano 40%, Aleatico 10%
- Production area: Carignano di Fano
- Type of soil: tufaceous
- Age of the vineyard: 10 years old
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Exposure: South-East
- Yield: 6-7 tons per hectare (about 3 kg each vine)
- Harvesting season and method: 2nd week of September, hand-picking into crates with cooling of the grapes and immediate crushing
- Vinification: gentle crushing of whole bunches, fermentation without skins at controlled temperature, ageing on fine lees.
- Alcohol content:12,5% vol.
There are no reviews yet.