Gazza Rosso – Colli Pesaresi DOC Sangiovese Organic
- Blend: Sangiovese 85%, Montepulciano 15%
- Production area: Carignano di Fano
- Type of soil: tufaceous
- Age of the vineyard: 15 years old
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Exposure: South-East
- Yeld: 8-10 tons per hectare (about. 3,5 kg each vine)
- Harvesting method: hand-picking into crates
- Vinification: destemming and crushing of bunches, fermentation with the skins and maceration at controlled temperature for 7 days. Aging for 6/7 months between steel and bottle
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.
There are no reviews yet.