- Blend: Biancame (Bianchello )100%
- Production area: Carignano di Fano
- Type of soil: tufaceous
- Age of the vineyard: 35 years old
- Training system: Guyot
- Exposure: South- East
- Yield: 7-8 tons per hectare (about 2.5 kg per vine)
- Harvesting method: late, by hand picking
- Vinification: short over-ripening of the grapes andwithering in racks, crushing of whole bunches. Ageing for 24 months in small oak barrels of 100 litres with batonnage
- Alcohol content: 15,5% vol.
There are no reviews yet.