Giglio – Bianchello del Metauro D.O.C. Superiore
- Blend: Biancame (Bianchello) 100%
- Production area: Carignano di Fano
- Type of soil: tufaceous
- Age of the vineyard: 35 years old
- Training system: Guyot
- Exposure: South-East
- Yield: 7-8 tons per hectare (about 2,5 kg each vine)
- Harvesting method: hand-picking into crates and immediate crushing at the end of September
- Vinification: gentle crushing of whole bunches, fermentation without skins in controlled temperature for 15 days approximately, ageing on fine lees.
- Aging for 9 months between steel and bottle
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.