Gemma – Marche Bianco IGT
- Blend: Chardonnay 70%, Sauvignon 30%
- Production area: Carignano di Fano
- Type of soil: tufaceous
- Age of the vineyard: 20 years old
- Training system: Guyot
- Exposure: South-East
- Yield: 5-6 tons per hectare (about 3 kg each vine)
- Harvesting season and method: 2nd or 3rd week of August, hand-picking into crates with immediate crushing
- Vinification: gentle crushing of whole bunches, fermentation without skins at controlled temperature for 15 day approximately, ageing on fine lees.
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.